Application For RazorJawz

Application For RazorJawz

Postby RazorJawz » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:53 pm

Screename Ingame:Razorjawz31
Mic:y
Vent:y
Games: bf1942,bf Vietnam, bf 2142, bf3
References from skull: none, I am a regular on your noob server but other than that I have not had much interaction with members.
Should -=SkuLL=- accept me, Why?: Of course , I have been a online fps gamer for a long time since back in late 90s playing endless hours of doom, quake, heretic, counterstrike ,tf, and delta force. Most of the time I was a member of a clan for said games. I enjoy the aspect of having teammates and friends you can play with and rely on during ingame battle situations. I have yet to ever join a clan for BF3 , and as such have missed out on the benefits of having reliable teammates and using Ventrilo or other such apps to communicate and kick ass. I am by no means a pro when it comes to BF3 , I would rate myself probably a 7 out of 10 . I do feel that I would be a great addition to your team and believe we all would benefit from my addition.
RazorJawz

Re: Application For RazorJawz

Postby ZTacWhiskey » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:43 pm

Thanks for checking out Skull! Make sure you read our RULES and check out our Ventrilo Info to help you connect to vent. When you are on the Ventrilo server join the "Help and Recruits" channel and one of the admins will get you all set. Bravo zulu and best of luck!
SkuLL Admin and Recruit Leader
ZTacWhiskey

Postby SpaceMunkii » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:11 am

Delta Force! that was the first multiplayer game i played, Delta Force Xtreme, used to spend nearly whole days on it!
SpaceMunkii

Postby RazorJawz » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:44 pm

Yea man, that was my heyday, was in a clan called SDK for about 4 years and we played all 4 delta force releases. Even went to a couple of Novalogic sponsored tourneys, never won but got close once ;-) . I really miss that game
RazorJawz

Postby SpaceMunkii » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Yeah, i can't remember the server i used to play on, but it had TDM, Capture The Flag and King of the Hill, it had some crazy maps back then! DFX2 never really caught on as well, i bought it, played it for about a week and never bothered after that :(
SpaceMunkii

Postby NickFury271 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Razorjawz is all set and he is putting the SkLr tag on. If someone can setup his vent login I told him to use his name as the password so he shows up as a recruit.
NickFury271

Return to Join Skull - Old Apps