Application-AKSteel

Application-AKSteel

Postby Steel » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:42 am

Name: AKSteel
Mic:yes
Vent:yes
Game Division Applying for (Battlefield/Dayz/Both/Other):Battlefield 4
Other Games played: WoW, War Thunder, Guild Wars 2.
References from skull: None, but I have listened in on vent and have had a lot of fun. Played a pistols only round last night and it was a blast.
Should -=SkuLL=- accept me, Why?: Yes: I enjoy the game and the team aspect it brings. I like playing as a team and learning from others. I feel that I could contribute to the group and would like to learn the game from others who are better and more experienced.
Additional Info: Battlefield 4 is the first FPS game I have ever owned. Was more of an mmorpg guy. But I heard that BF4 was more team/objective based so I thought I would give it a try. I LOVE it. Wish I would have gotten into the game sooner. I suck, but I know I suck so I am ready and willing to listen and learn.
I have a strange work schedule so attendance could be an issue. Though I didn't see it anywhere in the rules. I work 4 weeks in a remote location where I don't have the internet speed to play, but then I am home for 2 weeks. Which at that time I will be snowboarding or playing BF4. I hope it won't be an issue. Thank you for reading this application. See you ingame.
Steel

Re: Application-AKSteel

Postby mpafr012 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:49 pm

He's all set,talked to him in vent
mpafr012
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Return to Join Skull - Old Apps