BF4 Application

BF4 Application

Postby AngryMonkey » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:01 pm

Mic: yes
Vent: yes

Game Division Applying for (Battlefield/Dayz/Warz/Other): BF4
Other Games played: WoW for years,, burnt on it...(Tired of Blizzard and their crap) so I deemed it time to move on so i found BF4 and really like the game.
References from skull: none

Should -=SkuLL=- accept me, Why?: I am very mature as this goes along with my age i guess :P.I don't get stressed or rage. I have been playing MMO's for 7 plus years GM for 6 of those over 500 people in Guild. (just not BF4) only started about a month ago but find the game very interesting and fun to play, will be hanging around for quite a while. I am very much a team player and a dedicated participant and not scared to volunteer :)

Additional Info:
AngryMonkey

Re: BF4 Application

Postby kzeka123 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:32 pm

Thanks for checking out Skull! Make sure you read our RULES and check out our Ventrilo Info to help you connect to vent. When you are on the Ventrilo server join the "Help and Recruits" channel and one of the admins will get you all set. Bravo zulu and good hunting!
PS I've seen you around, no complaints from me
kzeka123

Postby AngryMonkey » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:55 am

What would be a good time to join vent and speak with an admin? I have been in there a few times in recruit room waiting, saw quite a few people on in different channels but I guess no admins were around at those times.
AngryMonkey

Postby NickFury271 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:47 am

When we are in game we dont tab out and check the vent console very often. You can always jump down to the BF3 or BF4 channels and ask if an admin / recruiter is available. You can also use this post to get the names of all our admins that can assist you.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=874
NickFury271

Return to Join Skull - Old Apps