Consstantine's Application

Consstantine's Application

Postby consstantine » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:52 pm

Screename Ingame: consstantine
Mic: Yes
Vent: Yes
Game Division Applying for (Battlefield/Dayz/Warz/Other): Battlefield 3
Other Games played: Call of Duty, FarCry, Crysis, Medal of Honor, Quake 3 Arena, Open Arena, WoW
References from skull:
Should -=SkuLL=- accept me, Why?: I'm a decent person, and I like to play this game a lot. I'm looking to be part of a good clan.
Additional Info: I'm from Mexico, and I play a lot on the server
consstantine

Re: Consstantine's Application

Postby WRX25T » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:36 pm

Hey Constantine, Join us in vent so we can finish helping you through the recruit process for bf3. Thanks for applying.
ImageImage

I've never seen a pregnant Asian, I think they just spawn like in Call Of Duty.....

MrDeguello-"Please unban me. You're server is awesome, even tho i sometimes get so embarresed over my scores so that i need to log out and then back in again."

3lit3MIAU-"I fully stopped cheating months ago and now people still ban me because of things in the past"
WRX25T
PC Principal
PC Principal

Re: Consstantine's Application

Postby WRX25T » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:49 pm

He's been given the talk over the rules and Is good to go..........
ImageImage

I've never seen a pregnant Asian, I think they just spawn like in Call Of Duty.....

MrDeguello-"Please unban me. You're server is awesome, even tho i sometimes get so embarresed over my scores so that i need to log out and then back in again."

3lit3MIAU-"I fully stopped cheating months ago and now people still ban me because of things in the past"
WRX25T
PC Principal
PC Principal

Return to Join Skull - Old Apps