Request of Joining Skull clan

Request of Joining Skull clan

Postby Flipking94 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:41 am

Hi all

By this i want to join the skull clan, see the motivation below :).

Screename Ingame: Flipking94

Link to Battlelog page: battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Flipking94/stats/1690013336/pc/

Do you have a Microphone: No, or yes, but that's a very crappy one, so actually i have none...

Do you have Ventrilo Installed: No, this is the first time i heard from that programm...

Game Division Applying for (Battlefield/Dayz/Warz/Other): Battlefield 3 (premium) and battlefields in the future

Other Games played: Goh, many many many games. I don't think i must call them all (pc only, be happy... ;) ), but i will for u guys, have fun reading it hehehe:
Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, age of empires 3 (still playing, i'm really good at it...), rollercoaster typcoon, Fear, AC complete series (still playing), company of heroes, tribal wars, runescape, archlord, minecraft, sims 2, MOH many games (only not the lastone). Think that's pretty much it... I have also played on Game boy, psp and ps1 and ps2. I don't have newest playstations, but a very good pc (1300 euros --> i7 4790 icw r9 280x)

References from skull: see question below

Should -=SkuLL=- accept me, Why?: mpafr012 asked me if i was interested in joining. Frankgt3 also, and few others. Normally i'm not the one who is joining clans, but i got interested cus of the positive, good and nice players. I like to play with these guys, but be warned, i'm i little bit a flamer; if i'm shot several times by good players and my k/d ratio going not that good, i'm not the one who is just sitting around doing nothing, but i criticise the player that shot me. Calling players noob cus they killed me is my kind of frustration when i got killed -_-. Actually, honestly, i'm a dick when someone is better then me. Think that lot of skl players know that. I'm not a pessimist, but not the one that takes easily the lose to a better player.
Why should skull accept me then? Well, I will work on my attitude when i join skull (promise :D), but completely dissapear my offensive language will be pretty hard. I suggest the host of the game calls me a dick too when i'm irritated, then i'll prob shut my mouth :). Second thing is that I really like the players of skull. Even when i lose and playing not that good i respect these players and love to play more often with them, truly. Clangames would be also very nice i think. I play battlefield several times in the week, depending how much time i have (i swap always with aoe3). I'm not that bad though with a kd of 1.4. I had years ago another account, but my kd was really low there, around 0.3. So i started again :p. I never get bored of this game, this stays fun, even when i played many other games i always come back to bf3 for the skull players ofc, kuch kuch kuch ... :lol:

Additional Info:
I've maybe a big mouth, but i'm an honest player. Even if i'm 22 years old and a teacher, you can teach me how to controll my frustrations ingame ;). To be clear, i'm not that offensive against students! For now i'm working on a pipeline industry cus i don't find work as a teacher :/. It's very hard, cus i sollicitate to many schools, but none answer yet... But nvm, i keep trying. I don't give up (naruto anime fan btw, but f*ck the fillers). I live in belgium, maybe not a good country nowadays what happened in brussels. But enough talk of that, I think I'm pretty much done here telling my life story. I love to hear the reaction if i can join the clan, what the rules are, what i must do, challenges and so on.

Kind regards

Dieter
Flipking94

Re: Request of Joining Skull clan

Postby Collarmobia » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:17 pm

I believe that they are looking for teachers here in Washington, state, not DC.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. She keeps beating the hell out of me.
But, I'm too scared to leave her.
Collarmobia
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby Flipking94 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:25 pm

Haha, maybe that's something i can consider, going to another county :). Only downside is that washington is not 5min away from here (belgium) ;). But thanks for the tip, i'll watch it closely :). Shame that for just graduated teachers the way to get work in belgium is very hard. Very complicated also.. But i keep trying, i didn't try brussels yet, that is a city with also alot of needed teachers. But in a range of 50km i tried around 30 schools, but none reaction yet :/. I'm happy i can work as a worker temporary, maybe not that funny job, but i'm bussy and i have nice coworkers.
Flipking94

Postby Valued » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:04 pm

Longest application ever
Valued
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby Piyratheon » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:22 pm

Thats a lot of text. Can we get a tl;dr version? ;)
Piyratheon
SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Postby Flipking94 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:35 pm

Valued wrote:Longest application ever

Yes, that means i'm in? :lol:

If u want the short version: Application skull, flipking 94
Done :lol:

Can u imagine that i got my coworkers crazy by talking that much? ;)
Flipking94

Postby bingbongbigboy » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:01 pm

Collarmobia you live in WA? I thought I was the only Skl member here!
bingbongbigboy
SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Postby Frankgt3 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:27 pm

Yes you're in! Hop into our vent channel!
Frankgt3
SkuLL Jíbaro
SkuLL Jíbaro

Postby Collarmobia » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:34 am

bingbongbigboy wrote:Collarmobia you live in WA? I thought I was the only Skl member here!

Yep, I'm in Everett, and bless my addled memory, I can't remember who it is, but there is another in Vancouver.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. She keeps beating the hell out of me.
But, I'm too scared to leave her.
Collarmobia
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby Flipking94 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:30 am

Frankgt3 wrote:Yes you're in! Hop into our vent channel!

Oh yeah, that made my day :mrgreen:. How can i join the vent channel?
Flipking94

Postby Pest » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:03 am

All you need is here. And a mic.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4
Pest
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby thatonefeller » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:01 pm

I agree. I finally stopped reading it, and I knew if there was some bs in there....someone (cough cough) frank....
We'll we all know he read it with a fine tooth comb.
thatonefeller
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby Flipking94 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:08 am

thatonefeller wrote:

I agree. I finally stopped reading it, and I knew if there was some bs in there....someone (cough cough) frank....

Maybe i did it express so u guys stopped reading and say, mehh this guy we apply, don't want another so long post to read though :mrgreen: kuch kuch cough burph ;). Pop, the micro thing then. I know what was wrong. A build in mic on headphones and in ear smartphone buds don't work on pc, compatibility issues. When i use my phone mic to the pc it actually worked, but u guys could say that my voice was very bad though, 2 sec delay and very crappy mic. Now i buyed on dx.com a 2 bucs mic for u guys ;). Hope i can communicate better that way :), yesterday was really fun!
Pop, thx for helping me out yesterday lol, 3h he was helping me with the mic lol :D, u should become teacher too, iron patiency u have :p.

Think my mic will travel around 10 business days, so +- 2 weeks waiting. I will use my brother headphone sometimes to communicate, but for the moment it's mostly i only can hear u guys speaking, pretty funny though. Thx for letting me in guys, a new game xp is coming in this way for me, cus i never played with mics b4. I'm not that good at english speaking, but i can learn ;). See you guys soon on the noob server!
Flipking94

Postby Frankgt3 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:34 am

thatonefeller wrote:

I actually read the whole post, forgot the tooth comb thou! After all he is my flipper.
Frankgt3
SkuLL Jíbaro
SkuLL Jíbaro

Postby Flipking94 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:40 am

Frankgt3 wrote:
thatonefeller wrote:

I actually read the whole post, forgot the tooth comb thou! After all he is my flipper.

<3 thank you frank :mrgreen:
Flipking94

Postby thatonefeller » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:58 am

Great, we have a frank, and frank jr.
thatonefeller
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Return to Join Skull - Old Apps