I Wanna Join

I Wanna Join

Postby PolloLoko » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:09 am

Screename Ingame: PolloLoko512
Link to Battlelog page: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/PolloLoko512/stats/966387693/pc/
Do you have a Microphone: Yes!
Do you have Ventrilo Installed: Yes!
Game Division Applying for (Battlefield/Dayz/Warz/Other):Battlefield 3
Other Games played: Killing Floor(1,2), Battlefield(4,Hardline),GMOD, and many others.
References from skull: None
Should -=SkuLL=- accept me, Why?: I play on your server long time ago (noobs only), I am mature and active on your server :mrgreen:
Additional Info: im from Colombia, my native idiom is the spanish :dance: , i want to practice inglish

Thank you in advance.
«A menudo pienso en la música. Vivo mis sueños en la música. Veo mi vida en términos de música... No puedo decir si yo hubiera hecho algún trabajo creativo de importancia en la música, pero sí sé que tengo más alegría en la vida gracias a mi violín»
PolloLoko

Re: I Wanna Join

Postby Pest » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:35 am

Welcome, please make sure to use Vent and you will have plenty of practice for your English.

Thanks for checking out Skull! Make sure you read our RULES and check out our Ventrilo Info to help you connect to vent. When you are on the Ventrilo server join the "Help and Recruits" channel and one of the admins will get you all set. Bravo zulu and good hunting!
Pest
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Re: I Wanna Join

Postby Marshmallow_Fox » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:21 pm

Pollo Loco was the nickname we gave to somebody who used to train with us.
GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Marshmallow_Fox
SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Return to Join Skull - Old Apps