Public Apology

Moderators: mpafr012, marionmorrison, Frankgt3, WRX25T

Re: Public Apology

Postby DistanceDecay » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Dude, just go away. That "dumb dispute" was you going stalker at me (doing a shit job, mind you but still), after you pretended to be your "brother". Your "brother" that hacks.

That shit is not okay and you need to learn it. It's stupid fucks like you that made me super reluctant to join the clan in the first place cause I had to be in vent and therefore the rest would know I'm a card carrying vagina owner. I was worried that there would be people like you. People who use my gender against me, and I'm guessing you've done it to others as well. Call me a stupid motherfucker or whatever you want, there is no need to bring gender into it. No need to go all out stalker. That "stupid dispute" made me leave Battlefield and gaming in general for bit. It was a stark reminder that I can't get too comfortable anywhere in gaming, cause that woman card is always going to be hanging over my head. It wasn't the first time it happened, and it won't be the last.
So GTFO. That ban was permanent. No idea how you got unbanned, but I will continue to ban you until the server karks it or I no longer have privileges.

So again, don't be a creepy asshole. You need to understand that there are real people on the other side of the screen and your actions have consequences.

And that was a shit apology.
Last edited by DistanceDecay on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DistanceDecay
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby DistanceDecay » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:34 pm

Do you need a reminder how you tried to track me down and find pictures of me, and starting posting pictures of people you thought were me?
You insinuated that I was ugly and that the guys of the clan only liked me cause they thought I was hot? But no, you were going to prove otherwise! You were going to prove the the internets how I was some ugly bitch or whatever. All because I called out your lying. I'm sure I've still got some record of the incident somewhere.
DistanceDecay
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby DistanceDecay » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:37 pm

russ3llwestbr00k wrote:I'll just buy bf3 on a new origin account for $5 and use a different IP, I guess I'll just have to re unlock everything. I'll prevail against the social justice warrior type...

This isn't some "social justice warrior" thing you petulant child. If you can't see what's wrong with your actions then I foresee a restraining order in your future. You're probably creepy towards women in general.

Is this where I call you a forever alone neck beard?
Last edited by DistanceDecay on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DistanceDecay
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby DistanceDecay » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:48 pm

yeah I keep it pretty down low

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

But still, a little introspection on your end would go a long way.
DistanceDecay
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby DistanceDecay » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:53 pm

russ3llwestbr00k wrote:I'm not a neck beard, this picture is what I look like btw pretty good shape, run a few 5ks a year and play a lot of basketball. Fell free to check out my twitter if you'd like to validate. https://twitter.com/JoshNezat

This is the point ------------------------->

This is you ---------------------------->

Kid, you were an asshole. You went all stalkerish on someone for pointing out your lie. That is not an appropriate response. Very inappropriate. It especially makes lady folks very uncomfortable. I can tell you're young and still have some growing up to do. Hopefully you will. And hopefully you will at some point understand what you are being told.
DistanceDecay
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby DistanceDecay » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:58 pm

*facepalm*

Do me one favor. Don't breed.

And you were supposed to apologize if I recall. Which you didn't. So bye Felicia.
DistanceDecay
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby DistanceDecay » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:16 pm

russ3llwestbr00k wrote:
DistanceDecay wrote:*facepalm*

Do me one favor. Don't breed.

And you were supposed to apologize if I recall. Which you didn't. So bye Felicia.

I'm sorry I called you fat 2 years ago, it was wrong but I really enjoyed playing on your server. Did't want to lose the privilege.

u so clever. Clearly you don't want back on the server.....
DistanceDecay
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby DistanceDecay » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:42 pm

Ok, let me spell it out. Trying to hunt down someone and publicly humiliate them is, say it with me, wrong.

I've dumbed this down as much as I can. I even left out the "social justice warrior" bit, as you put it. But I think you only went down the physical appearance route because I'm a woman. Others got on your case as well just as much as I did, but only I got such lovely treatment. I didn't see you hunting down pictures of Uberpottamus IRL.

And frankly, I'm still in favor of keeping the ban on you, since you just can't seem to learn not to be an idiot since I'm not the only one that has banned you. But it's not my final say.
DistanceDecay
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby thatonefeller » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:19 pm

It's overwith. This obviously isn't getting anywhere. Ban stays.
thatonefeller
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby BZ-MikeH » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:19 pm

The ban will stay, and was going to stay even if he did offer an aplogy. I just wanted to see if he was just man enough to do it but from the looks of this post some people never learn...

DistanceDecay wrote:pictures of Uberpottamus IRL.

Please don't scare us like that again...
"i went to my family reunion and didnt get hit on this year" - manbearpig
"Pops I'll taste your rainbow if you wanna" - manbearpig
"I was always convinced you were gay ManBear" - Marvalicity
"how do you get it that long?" - Jehovah
:character-yoshi: :character-luigi: :character-mario: :character-bowser:
BZ-MikeH
SkuLL Founder
SkuLL Founder

Postby mpafr012 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:16 am

Mike can you find his GUID and ban him by that?
mpafr012
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby marionmorrison » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:10 am

I saw this fucker on the SkL sight and thought nothing of it. What a piece of shit. Distance you have 100% of my support and I hope the rest of the clan feels the same. On behalf of us swinging dicks, I officially apologize for this asshole. I sincerely hope you have not given up on us and if there is anything I can do to help do not hesitate to ask.
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

John Wayne
marionmorrison
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby BZ-MikeH » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:37 am

He's banned from the site and server. No clue how he got unbanned to start with
"i went to my family reunion and didnt get hit on this year" - manbearpig
"Pops I'll taste your rainbow if you wanna" - manbearpig
"I was always convinced you were gay ManBear" - Marvalicity
"how do you get it that long?" - Jehovah
:character-yoshi: :character-luigi: :character-mario: :character-bowser: