Post locked

Post locked

Postby TheGiggitygooo » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:47 pm

What the?? I wasn't being abusive, racist or anything like it.. I even went as far as to say IF YOUR A DECENT ADMIN (you know if you are one or not) DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE.. So clearly, since you all took that to heart, your all guilty of being shit admins.. I was nice and compliant through the whole thing up until the end. Have not called anyone names or threatened your life, so grow up and learn to read.. All i was stating was i am sick of the admin abuse (particularly on this server) and was hoping you'd fix this. Clearly you's could care less and are 110% guilty of what i stated in my posts previously. Typically i wouldn't care, but the fact the game has next to no active servers on it (which means renting a server myself would also be pointless) means i'm stuck choosing between this one and a couple of others.. Way for the community to wreck the game.. It is that after all, A GAME.. Don't let the power get to your heads lads, for in the real world, people wouldn't take to kindly to what you've just done.. So get off high horse and start being a little more human, if thats even possible in todays age..
TheGiggitygooo

Re: Post locked

Postby mpafr012 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:56 pm

Enjoy the ban!
mpafr012
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby Jehova's Wetnesses » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:20 pm

No one cares.

Jehova's Wetnesses
Church of God's
Church of God's

Postby RougeVanDuk » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:38 am

Most of the time people gets unbanned by providing reliable evidence or just by arguing like an adult and being polite.

Don't be so spiteful, there are plenty of servers still online with active admins, after all, it's just a 7 years old game, right?

RougeVanDuk
SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Postby thatonefeller » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:37 pm

Ya can't fix stupid.
thatonefeller
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Return to General Chatter