High End Gaming Mouse?

Moderators: mpafr012, marionmorrison, Frankgt3, WRX25T

High End Gaming Mouse?

Postby SpaceMunkii » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:29 pm

I'm looking for a new mouse, but it has to be left handed.

Anyone else in the clan left handed and have any knowledge about any high end left handed mice?

I've seen the Naga and Deathadder, i've put them on the consideration list, just wondered if there's many others out there, i heard the Cyborg RAT might be doing a limited amount of left handed mouse, but no idea if its true or a rumour.
SpaceMunkii

Re: High End Gaming Mouse?

Postby Pest » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:42 pm

Mate, if they are doing a RAT then that is a definite to consider. Probably one of the the most customisable mice (?) around, however you want it. Been using a MMO7 for a while now and it's pure class.
Pest
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby Emperor-Sargruz » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:46 pm

I have the madcatz rat 7 I love it. Customizable, fits in your hand like a lady. fast accurate. However, you like it or you hate it. most in here hate it.
Try razer mice,
or the higer end logitech mice
To bad stupidity isn't painfull
Emperor-Sargruz

Postby Keo » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:06 am

Deathadder is actually a really solid mouse despite being a Razer product. My left click died after a couple of years but until then it was awesome.
Keo

Postby SpaceMunkii » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:31 am

Yeah at the moment the left handed mice industry is pretty non existent, i understand they cannot mass produce mice for 10% of the customer range, or that they would have to invert the design (don't know how they make mice, with machines or manually with people) but still, they could atleast put out a limited amount for lefties or even ambidextrous versions, i really like the look of the MadCatz mice, but will probably end up with the Naga or Deathadder in the end from lack of option :roll:
SpaceMunkii

Postby Keo » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:32 pm

I just replaced my Naga and came across a lot of ambidextrous mice while searching. Some of them have excellent reviews but they do look a little plain & unstyled. In the end, as I'm not cack-handed (my mothers term for her & your ailment!), I went for a Corsair M50.
Keo

Postby Emperor-Sargruz » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:40 pm

yep deathadder was what i was looking for
To bad stupidity isn't painfull
Emperor-Sargruz

Postby aznofchaos » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:05 pm

The DeathAdder is a very very popular ambidextrous mouse.

If you're willing to give a smaller company a shot, I recommend the Mionix Avior lineup. They are no acceleration optical mice for gaming.
aznofchaos

Return to Computer Hardware