How to Increase FPS and Decrease Loading times?

Moderators: mpafr012, marionmorrison, Frankgt3, WRX25T

How to Increase FPS and Decrease Loading times?

Postby Chipmunkk » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:21 pm

Hey y'all, I've noticed that my loading time for BF3 seems to be getting more and more and it seems as if I could have a better frame rate than what I already have, what would be some ways I could increase FPS without getting new hardware and decrease loading times?
Chipmunkk

Re: How to Increase FPS and Decrease Loading times?

Postby Pest » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:14 am

Without changing your hardware one of the only things to do is get the best drivers for your particular card. Not neccessarily the latest ones are best though. Annoyingly, later AMD cards got Mantle support for BF4 but not 3. The FPS difference to my old 7850 was staggering in 4.
Also try not to have too much clutter going on in the back ground, launch the game and have it running on it's own.
Pest
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Re: How to Increase FPS and Decrease Loading times?

Postby Collarmobia » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:29 am

Also, pay attention to how many other devices are running in the house. Some you might not even think of right off hand. Smart TV devices, like Roku, cell phones, other computers. They are even starting to connect appliances. Last time I figured it out, I think I could have 7 devices connected at any given time in my house, each of them grabbing part of the available bandwidth. That's the main reason I have a 100mbs feed.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. She keeps beating the hell out of me.
But, I'm too scared to leave her.
Collarmobia
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Return to Computer Hardware