SKL application for ourfpshero

SKL application for ourfpshero

Postby ourfpshero » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:18 am

Hello everyone! I would like to join up, a few of you already know me from BF3 where I often play on your server (thanks for the great server btw)

Screename Ingame: ourfpshero

Link to Battlelog page: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/so ... 400294/pc/

Do you have a Microphone: of course

Do you have Ventrilo Installed: no, have Discord instead, but can install if needed

Game Division Applying for (Battlefield/Dayz/Warz/Other): Battlefield

Other Games played: atm mostly bf3, sometimes bf4, fallout 4, have played many over the years, mostly fps games

References from skull: Sven brought me here

Should -=SkuLL=- accept me, Why?: I have been in several clans over the years, I believe that clan membership should be based on good peeps to hang and play with and not just on skill levels. I have played competitively in the past, done ladders, mixers, tournaments, etc. I have seen the good and ugly side of competitive gaming, and learned that clans that consist of cool peeps are the ones that last!
I have gamed since childhood- Atari anyone?- mostly stopped during high school, college and dating years until a foolish girlfriend (now wife) bought me a Playstation as a gift. When I bought same future wife a pc for college I bought Doom to go with it and was hooked on 1st person shooters since.

Additional Info: married, 2 kids, dog, house, the normal. I am into headphones (have had many many), gaming, reading. I used to be into martial arts pre-kids.
I got my name "Our Hero" long ago because I was good at objective type games such as rush, ctf, etc. It was a lot better than any names I came up with for myself so I took it!
ourfpshero

Re: SKL application for ourfpshero

Postby flisch_ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:17 am

ourfpshero wrote:Do you have Ventrilo Installed: no, have Discord instead, but can install if needed

We're switching to Discord atm anyway :)
Also fully agree with you on the fact, that gaming with good peeps is better than being super competitive and those bonds last longer than others ;)
flisch_
SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Postby mpafr012 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:28 am

Thanks for checking out Skull! Make sure you read our RULES and check out our Discord Info to help you connect to our Discord server. When you are on the Discord server join the "Help and Recruits" channel and one of the admins will get you all set. Bravo zulu and good hunting!
mpafr012
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby gammalock » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:26 pm

WOW! this is a great app. Reminds me that my application was shit. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4104&p=16303#p16303
gammalock
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby w3Ldon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:34 am

I don't see the relation AT ALL .
w3Ldon
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Return to Join SkuLL