SKL Application

Moderators: mpafr012, marionmorrison, Frankgt3, WRX25T

SKL Application

Postby Megazorz » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:13 pm

Screename Ingame: Megazorz

Link to Battlelog page: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Megazorz/

Do you have a Microphone: Yes

Do you have Discord Installed: No, but I can.

Game Division Applying for (Battlefield/Dayz/Warz/Other): Battlefield 3, but possibly others.

Other Games played: Battlefield 3, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, GTA V, Tom Clancy's The Division, Total War Atilla and Warhammer. I don't mind buying more games.

References from skull: No references really, but I have been playing on the SKL BF3 server a lot. It is by far my favorite server and pretty much the only server I play. So most of the SKL guys on the BF3 server have played with and against me.

Should -=SkuLL=- accept me, Why?: I believe I would be an asset to Skull. I'm a dedicated gamer. I am a team player. I am respectful, mature, like to have fun. And pretty well skilled. I am also a sophomore computer science student in college. I do programming, web design, graphics, 3d modeling, you name it when it comes to computers.

Additional Info: I'm on a brand new $5000 gaming setup. i7 6900k 8 core, 32GB ram, Raid-0 SSD's, with Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition. CPU and GPU watercooled. My monitor is the ASUS 34" ROG PG348Q 3440x1440 100hz ultra-wide monitor. I play at a steady 100 FPS @ 100hz. Razer Ouroborus gaming mouse with Kraken headset. Great set up, a dream to game on and definitely an advantage when it comes to competition.

Thank You
Megazorz

Re: SKL Application

Postby w3Ldon » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:58 pm

Thanks for checking out Skull! Make sure you read our RULES and check out our DISCORD Info to help you connect to DISCORD. When you are on the DISCORD server join the "Help and Recruits" channel and one of the admins will get you all set. LOOK FOR FELLAR FOR HELP!
w3Ldon
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby flisch_ » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:52 pm

Megazorz wrote:Additional Info: I'm on a brand new $5000 gaming setup. i7 6900k 8 core, 32GB ram, Raid-0 SSD's, with Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition. CPU and GPU watercooled. My monitor is the ASUS 34" ROG PG348Q 3440x1440 100hz ultra-wide monitor. I play at a steady 100 FPS @ 100hz. Razer Ouroborus gaming mouse with Kraken headset. Great set up, a dream to game on and definitely an advantage when it comes to competition.

I'd take this as a shipment please, thank you. :D
flisch_
SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Postby Jehova's Wetnesses » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:10 am

Jehova's Wetnesses
Church of God's
Church of God's

Return to Join SkuLL