SkuLL Clan Application

SkuLL Clan Application

Postby Thedemogamer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:21 pm

Screename Ingame: Slego9

Cheat-O-Meter Link (I don't know if you want it but in case you do its here... I have nothing to brag about.) https://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=slego9

Link to Battlelog page: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/SLEGO9/

Do you have a Microphone: Yes

Do you have Discord Installed:Yes on my PC, and on my Phone.

Game Division Applying for: Battlefield 3

Other Games played:
Need For Speed (Most of the franchise), Battlefront 2 (2005), NHL15 (XBOX 360), F1 2014/15, War Thunder.

References from skull: None.

Should -=SkuLL=- accept me, Why?: SkuLL's BF3 sever was one of the first Battlefield 3 servers I ever felt welcomed at, and actually had a chance at. When I first started playing battlefield 3 I would get about 1 kill every 8 deaths. SkuLL gave me the chance to actually increase my skill with other players equal to my skill, when I died it felt fair. Now SkuLL is ever changing, but the server is still one of the only Battlefield 3 servers that shows maturity. I want new players and old alike to be able to feel accepted and valuable here.

Additional Info: I am a Royal Canadian Air Cadet and will be getting my Glider Pilots License this summer therefore I will be gone for 6 weeks this summer where I Will Not be able to help out I am also fairly busy during the lead up to it. Also my education and personal life will always be a priority in my life and I hope you can respect that.

\\\\\\\\\

Thank you for your time,
Slego9
Thedemogamer

Re: SkuLL Clan Application

Postby battlemylog » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:25 pm

Slego9,

Sorry, we only accept players 18 and older.

ctd
battlemylog
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Re: SkuLL Clan Application

Postby Thedemogamer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:40 am

I can respect that. Guess I’ll just have to reapply next year.
Thedemogamer

Return to Join SkuLL