Free DLC

Free DLC

Postby Frankgt3 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:40 pm

Theres a Night Operation DLC 6 mode with a free map. Get it just in case it costs in the future!

It is Zavod dead in the night!
Last edited by Frankgt3 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Frankgt3
SkuLL Jíbaro
SkuLL Jíbaro

Re: Free DLC

Postby Tizaro » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:05 pm

Frankgt3 wrote:Theres a Night Operation DLC 6 maps free. Get it just in case it costs in the future!

Thanks for the tip frank, just picked that up
Tizaro
SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Postby Frankgt3 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:16 am

The map in hardcore mode is more scary than slenderman in the middle of the night
Frankgt3
SkuLL Jíbaro
SkuLL Jíbaro

Postby Pest » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:26 pm

Frankgt3 wrote:The map in hardcore mode is more scary than slenderman in the middle of the night

No shit.
I can't take more than 30 mins of that. I feel like I've been to a frigging rave now!
Pest
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby Maximi11ion » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:05 pm

There have been a couple other free maps released since Zavod: Graveyard Shift.

There is now the Community Operations expansion pack, which is free. That includes a map called Operation Outbreak. That map was designed completely with input from the BF4 community. There is supposed to be more in the future.

There was another expansion pack that was released today. It's called Legacy Operations. The first map released in this expansion pack is Dragon Valley 2015. For those of you who dumped entirely too much time into BF2(like myself), you'll find a familiar map brought into present time. This expansion pack is also free!

I encourage everyone to give BF4 a fair shot. If you find normal game modes to be frustrating or not as fun, try playing on Hardcore. In my opinion, the game is much more balanced, and really shines in hardcore.

See you out there!
Maximi11ion
SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Postby flisch_ » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:42 am

Just updated my BF4 to premium yesterday, as it's 50% off (at least for me). So I'll hang out in BF4 a bit more now I guess. I really love that they're giving away free content for BF4 now. Well, since Hardline disappointed the community a lot, DICE said they're gonna release stuff for BF4 to fill the time 'til BF5 comes out in December 2016! Hurray :)
flisch_
SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Postby Piyratheon » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:20 am

The community map is quite nice, more infantry oriented, although maybe a bit too widespread in my opinion.
The Legacy operations map is awesome. As long as you don't take it too seriously. Cuz stuff happens. Like bouncing LAVs. Right Pest?
Piyratheon
SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Postby Pest » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:01 am

Piyratheon wrote:The community map is quite nice, more infantry oriented, although maybe a bit too widespread in my opinion.
The Legacy operations map is awesome. As long as you don't take it too seriously. Cuz stuff happens. Like bouncing LAVs. Right Pest?

Lmao! Still don't know what happened there, it was quality. Didn't work in the buggy though. :D
Pest
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Return to Other Games