Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

Postby skull1000 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:18 am

Ban Appeal

Game:BF3
Your In game name: secen6a4zb
Server Name Banned from: Noobs Only! Learn to Play | Fast Respawn | Rank Cap | [SKL]
Admin who banned you?:I am so sorry that I don't remenber that player because I was kicked out the server quickly.Otherwise,I register the web acounnt today,so could you please tell me where can I inquiry that infomation,thank you!

Please Describe What Happened:Basically I was playing Rush on the map Operation Metro with my firends yesterday. I had gotten 21 kills before I got kicked for suspicious behavior. I got a notification saying that I am hacking/cheating.Let me explain the situation last night:
I actually did kill 21 players in about 15 min, I want to emphasize that my team parnters were awesome! I was saved lots of times to achive that record.Secondly, I have played BF3 for 3 years, so I know how to win easily in RUSH mod:I always use weapon with a night version instrument so that I can see enemies.I feel doubt that I have seen many masters do better than me ,why they are safe,but I am kicked? So I truly want you to unban my acount,thank you very much!!!!
If there is any other information you want from me I can reply when I get around to it hopefully.

Links to evidence in support of ban appeal: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/zh ... 736881/pc/
skull1000

Return to Banned?