Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

Postby totw » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:07 pm

Ban Appeal for: "Stated reason: jet whoring"

Game: Battlefield 3
Your In game name: TakeOverTheWorld
Server Name Banned from: "Noobs Only! Learn to Play | Fast Respawn | Rank Cap | [SKL]"
Admin who banned you?: Likely 'atcpete'
Please Describe What Happened: Literally just joined a fresh round of Kharg Island (Conquest). Waiting for a C or D capture to spawn in but was banned before US could start capturing A. atcpete was likely still upset about a previous Kharg Island round where I had killed him about 5-6 times (jet vs jet) before he kicked me proclaiming "spm" while I was in 2nd place. That previous round, I had numerous crashes / deaths, so it appeared to be an emotion-fueled kick rather than a balance issue.

Links to evidence in support of ban appeal:
Check your kick logs. Beyond that, it was a fresh round.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/so ... 201703/pc/
totw

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby atcpete » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:58 pm

The problem that I have TakeOverTheWorld, is you left when it was infantry maps and only joined in when air vehicles were available and that's all you've played the rounds I played against you. I get it, you're really great at the jet, but you need to realize the server you're playing on and how you can really ruin a match. You're in a vehicle/jet 72% of your overall time and you have 3 down votes on metabans for what I can only assume is your game play in the jet. Quite frankly, with you being in the top %1 of the world on PC with jets, I see no reason for your continued play here. With 33% quits on a level 100 account, you either quit too much or you're kicked too much. Either way, I don't see why your continued play here would benefit our server.
atcpete
SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby totw » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:22 pm

atcpete wrote:Quite frankly, with you being in the top %1 of the world on PC with jets, I see no reason for your continued play here.

That is a compliment in itself. Thank you!

With that compliment, I'm completely fine if the ban sticks. Beyond that, you seem like a nice guy and answered in a professional manner - I completely understand your position. I'd just like to respond to some of the facts for completeness. I actually decided to make lunch between the rounds. Sorry if it appeared to be jet whoring on fly maps. I've never liked destroying servers or gaining absurdly high numbers. I believe they're meaningless unless they're against skilled players. I've been in the novice jet player position - I agree it's not fun. What I saw yesterday was 3 SkL members on a single team and a challenge to beat, in my mind, a stacked team. You seem knowledgeable with jets. This is specifically why I targeted you - you were the most challenging. As for the quitting, all I can say is matches are too long (with 500+ tickets) and I don't have the time to play hour long matches.

Thank you for the response and the challenge to play against you. Hopefully we get another chance in the future.
totw

Return to Banned?