Ban Appeal

Moderators: mpafr012, marionmorrison, Frankgt3, WRX25T

Ban Appeal

Postby BigE1293 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:00 pm

Ban Appeal for:

Game: BF3
Your In game name: BigE1293
Server Name Banned from: "Noobs Only! Learn to Play | Fast Respawn | Rank Cap | [SKL]"
Admin who banned you?: Pesttt
Please Describe What Happened: I joined rush on Kharg Island (my favorite map) and my team was about to lose. I managed to pick up 4 long range sniper shots (2 of which were on Pesttt) before time ran out. The next game loaded up and then I was immediately banned before I could spawn in. The reason given was that I was hacking.
Links to evidence in support of ban appeal: Only evidence I can give is my YouTube channel to show that I'm pretty good at long range sniping: https://www.youtube.com/user/BigE1293 (I only have PS4 videos up because I'm not done editing my first PC montage, sorry) There are very few populated North American servers and yours was my favorite. I'd really appreciate it if you could unban me. Thanks
BigE1293

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby thatonefeller » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:11 pm

thatonefeller
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby thatonefeller » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:14 pm

You also have previous bans on metabans. Care to explain...or should we just quit pretending here?
thatonefeller
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby BigE1293 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:18 pm

Is that supposed to be proof I cheat or something? Here's more evidence, I forgot that I have posted some BF3 stuff to Clips.TV: http://plays.tv/u/BigE1293
BigE1293

Postby Pest » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:06 am

Hi.
I checked your stats after you me twice headshot in quick succession from the carrier upper deck on Kharg rush when I was in the high hills. It's a difficult place to pull off those sort of shots, as I know.
I was concerned with your high HS KR and then more alarmed to see you had earlier that day been banned by Deltaconnection. I appreciate you are obviously a good sniper which contributes to the high HS/KR but I am still not unconvinced about your integrity.
Please also keep in mind that the reason this server is so popular is because noobs don't feel intimidated and frustrated by obviously near pro players farming kills.
If a senior admin wants to review this case I have no problem with that.
Yours, the scumbag, Pesttt.
Pest
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby BigE1293 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:47 am

Thanks for responding Pesttt. I do wish there was a better private messaging system in Battlelog so people could talk before they get banned/kicked, that way I could have showed you my video evidence first. Anyway, I'm sorry about the scumbag comment, at least you had somewhat of a sense of humor about it.
BigE1293

Return to Banned?