Why Is Video Evidence Not Enough?

Why Is Video Evidence Not Enough?

Postby BigE1293 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:59 pm

I don't know what I did to piss you guys off so much, but I followed procedure (by filling out the ban appeal template) and gave video evidence to show I wasn't hacking/cheating and you still won't believe me. Do you guys even realize that you're the only North American server left that offers 64 man rush? You can't go around banning anyone and everyone who kills you. I'm not alone here. You've banned and unbanned a few of my friends as well. Getting banned by punkbuster is one thing, but you have a bad case of scumbag admins in your ranks. Sorry for the rant and thank you for your time.
BigE1293

Re: Why Is Video Evidence Not Enough?

Postby Piyratheon » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:31 pm

I would say calling someone a scum bag and then thanking them for their time doesn't work well together when you're trying to re appeal a ban.
The server is owned and paid for by skl members, so we can enforce whatever rules we want to, to keep the server going and hacker-free.
Mistakes can of course be made, we're just humans, and that's what ban appeals are for. Speaking of which, patience and respect come a long way. Rants usually don't.
Piyratheon
SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Postby mpafr012 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:15 am

If you apologize for the scumbag comment, you may be unbanned. If you don't, I guarantee you will not be unbanned!
mpafr012
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby BigE1293 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:42 am

Well I apologize for my rant. I'm glad the admin who banned me responded to my other post and explained why. I guess I lost my cool because after that ban I can only play on German and Brazilian servers with terrible connection. Maybe I should be flattered that websites think I'm a hacker, but it gets extremely frustrating when it causes you to get banned from 2 of your favorite servers in about 30 minutes. Sorry again
BigE1293

Postby mpafr012 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:56 am

You have been unbanned.
mpafr012
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby BigE1293 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Thanks mate
BigE1293

Postby NathanACP » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:42 pm

It is a problem for me too. If I play recon and get a few headshots, someone will call me a cheater, but that is what you should expect when you play PC games because hacking has and is becoming so much more accessible as time goes on and especially for an old game. But I literally headshotted an admin once when he was on the run and he banned me for it. I just thought that I would finally be able to play on a server with good ping, but not even 10 minutes after getting back on the server, I get banned by an admin that abuses his privileges (OFudgeSticks). The appeal post I made hasn't even been seen by an admin yet and I'm not sure if it ever will.
NathanACP

Postby Piyratheon » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:06 pm

Nathan, I'm sure the admin in question will respond soon, keep in mind not everyone is online on a daily basis, we have personal lives too. Patience comes a long way.
Piyratheon
SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Return to Banned?