Ban Appeal

Postby Inferos16 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:23 am

Ok, hope this works.

Ban Appeal for:

Game: BF3
Your In game name: Inferos16
Server Name Banned from:
Admin who banned you?: RougeVanDuk
Please Describe What Happened: I was playing BF3. Everything was OK. My team just lost the previous game. Another game started. (@ 2:50 A.M. EST -aprox-) Then, I was interchanging messages with another user (sorry, can't remember his/her name). Everything was under squad-limited chat -not public chat-. And I know it is laughable :roll: but we were talking about a comical video in which a boy needs to spell "Negus" :? and his reaction because that word sounds quite simmilar to the 'N' word. So all I wrote (sadly, in public chat mode, I didn't see it was not private) was: 'lol niggas' (yeah, I'm saying that again, but no offense, I need to explain this well). And Booom, I was banned from the server. Because "Racism is not tolerated".
Links to evidence in support of ban appeal:

Look my stats. A decent level, almost 700 hours of activity, mostly on this SKL server, even when Im premium. I have never been banned from another server before. And you can ask some people about me if you dont believe me. It is funny how the moderators have different views about racism and simmilar stuff... sometimes there are a lot of bad words about races, countries and religions, and those people are still there...

Thanks for the attention.

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Phillipay » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:10 am

Postby thatonefeller » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:26 pm

We are waiting for Rouge to comment back, his side.
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby RougeVanDuk » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:26 pm

Thank you for your ban appeal.

Inferos, you were on my squad, during a Caspiand border rush and i can't remember that conversation going on, the thing is that you wrote it in the public chat. Right now i'm out of city, can't provide the in-game capture i usually take, i'll be back home 'till monday afternoon.
I banned you since it is stated in the server's rules, racism is not tolerated and there isn't a good/harmless/funny side of it.

I'm aware you have played in the server for a while, since you have been a decent player i think it's ok to lift the ban. It's up to a senior admin now.

Best regards, Rouge.

SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Postby mpafr012 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:23 am

Ban lifted.
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Return to Banned?