BAN APPEAL

BAN APPEAL

Postby SUPERMAKAROV » Sat May 06, 2017 6:25 pm

Ban appeal for "CASTIGAPELADAS":

Game : Battelfield 3
Your in game name : CASTIGAPELADAS
Server name banned from: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/se ... k-Cap-SKL/
Admin who banned me : They are three [SkL] -01-TransAM-01- , [SkL] atcpete, [SkL] meck25
Please describe what happened:
The fact is this . I was playing in this server and appear a message " previous metaban".And let me tell you; these little boys ,because they dont behave like adults, use to have these kind of malpractice. The other day i was witness of a mockery of a player.talking among them in public chat why that player had to be banned. I have a friend in that clan " [SkL] choko655 " who told me to write you. Sometimes we use to dogfight there. He is a great person and he can tell you if have insulted or said something disrespectful when we play. if i have been banned for that reason , my friend "[SkL] choko655 " who i saw they call hin our " MR 32-0 " ,because he is a good player with the jet, should not be permitted to do that too.And i am not cheater or hacker, my friend has killed me many times too.

Links to evidence in support of ban appeal:
Screenshot Link:i dont have one
Battlelog Link:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/pc/59b26fd7-46e3-466a-8b04-200ee92c9f81/Noobs-Only-Learn-to-Play-Fast-Respawn-Rank-Cap-SKL/
SUPERMAKAROV

Re: BAN APPEAL

Postby SUPERMAKAROV » Sat May 06, 2017 6:31 pm

SUPERMAKAROV

Re: BAN APPEAL

Postby thatonefeller » Sat May 06, 2017 7:20 pm

I banned you, but I read this, and reread this. I'm not sure what your getting at on most of it. However, I asked you too quit raping everyone in the server, your going 50+ kills and 0 deaths if I remember correctly, and this isn't just once in awhile. You wouldn't respond so I kicked you, you came back I tried to ask again no response and you returned to whoring the server. So I kicked and askEd you too not come back or respond. You came back started again, so I banned you.
As for choko, he is a member of SKL, although he is really good In a jet also, we cannot kick him for that, again...he's skl. Skl members get white listed too play on our server. (Some people have to be here to make sure hackers don't show up)
Too shorten this up, skl NOOBS ONLY, that is our server name. You are not a noob, you run people out of the server. Therefore you do not belong.
thatonefeller
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Return to Banned?