Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

Postby CelsiusAsuna » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:28 am

Game: Battlefield 3
Your In game name: CelsiusAsuna
Server Name Banned from: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/se ... k-Cap-SKL/
Admin who banned you?: I didn't see
Please Describe What Happened: During my time in the server, I didn't have any issues until this morning. I was tired and frustrated with life, and that influenced my behavior. There was a player in the server that had trump in his name, and someone called him out. I typed "^ this guy my nibba" thinking nibba wasn't racist. I decided to say "i dont know if i can get banned for saying the n word so nibba will have to do". Of course im referring to the non hard r version, i will never use that. someone said "that will get you banned too!" and i, stupidly, replied with "i haven't been banned yet", and I was banned by an admin I don't know the name of for the reason "You are now! Racist comment!". My actions meant no disrespect to any admins or anybody in the server of all races. I sincerely apologize for my actions and hope someone will see my appeal. I promise to keep anything related to race out of the chat in the server, including the word "nibba". I also promise to be extremely respectful to anyone, especially the admins. I do enjoy this server very much, as I am not very good :D
Links to evidence in support of ban appeal: No, links

If you need, here is my profile link - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/CelsiusAsuna/

Hope all of you are having a good day today!
CelsiusAsuna

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby mpafr012 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:40 pm

Lesson learned. I will unban you.
mpafr012
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby CelsiusAsuna » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:07 pm

Thank you very much!
CelsiusAsuna

Return to Banned?