Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

Postby NathanACP » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:58 pm

Ban Appeal for:

Game: BF3
Your In game name: NathanAPC
Server Name Banned from: Noobs Only! Learn to Play | Fast Respawn | Rank Cap | [SKL]
Admin who banned you?: (OFudgeSticks)
Please Describe What Happened: I just started playing BF3 again and this was the only server that I could find that reminded me of the games I used to play in BF3 back in 2014. I just played as a recon class and sniped people that were standing still or running in predictable patterns.
Links to evidence in support of ban appeal: Video of moments before ban: ( https://youtu.be/npV9-9N2VGA ), watch some of my counter strike videos on my channel. They show that I already had decent aim prior to playing BF3. I was playing with my friend NaCly_Gamer who was on the other team because he wasn't able to switch teams close to the end of a match.
EDIT: I completely forgot that I made a YouTube video a while back when I used to play BF3 on Xbox. I have a lot of experience on BF3 it's just that I haven't ever had an account on PC until now. https://youtu.be/djDdzvki-e4
NathanACP

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby ofudgesticks » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:10 pm

As Piyratheon said we are human you had a extremely high HS/k for the hours played I was told by others that peeps who only snipe tend to do that.
ofudgesticks
SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Postby NathanACP » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:49 am

Well if you are a sniper, you tend to aim for what does the most damage to the enemy, and if you aim at the head long enough, it gets easier and easier to hit complex headshots.
NathanACP

Postby w3Ldon » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:19 am

w3Ldon
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby NathanACP » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:29 pm

W3ldon, I'm not sure what any of those things mean, but I can see that the screenshots are from 2014 and when I played in 2014, I played on Xbox, and I can also tell that none of that is my stats right now. The second link shows the CURRENT BATTLELOG STATUS and the things that are highlighted on it are 57% HS/K which isn't even that high for someone playing an average class, which means that 43% of my kills are body shots with recon. My accuracy is 14%, so I'm not sure if you think I'm aimbotting, but if I were, I wouldn't use one that gives me 14% accuracy. I feel like you guys are digging into every little detail and if you find anything that seems off at all you are going to keep me banned. Just have an open mind...
NathanACP

Postby Tizaro » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:50 am

why is your quit rate so high?
60%
Tizaro
SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Postby NathanACP » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:23 am

Tizaro wrote:why is your quit rate so high?
60%

Because most of the servers that I play have extremely high tickets on conquest large which can last over an hour and I normally play for like 30-45 minutes at a time
NathanACP

Postby ofudgesticks » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:35 pm

He was unbanned on Friday no need for this to go on I made a mistake in banning him I was told why his HSK is so high and will continue look look out for the same before I ban someone else doing the same. As for his friend he needs to watch it as he is making false accusations on the server last night said oh nice admin abuse killing him to take the chopper when I was the only admin on and was capping a flag with my squad and you all know I suck at flying and only get in a chopper as a gunner.
ofudgesticks
SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Return to Banned?