Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

Postby iboughtwinrar » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:55 pm

Ban Appeal for: lboughtwinrar

Game: Battlefield 3
Your In game name: lboughtwinrar
Server Name Banned from SKL
Admin who banned you?: I believe it was fabiananillo, when I checked the discord he was the only one online
Please Describe What Happened: At the time I was banned, I was playing as a tank, either as the gunner or the driver for the past two rounds, I wasn't even doing too well. I believe however, that I was probably banned due to my performance in the pasts few days, where I have been able to score very high KPM with rifles like the AEK and M416 on action packed maps such as metro and bazaar. I was banned for Hacking/Cheating, and was getting a considerable amount of accusations from players, but not admins in chat, but I choose to ignore them because I know I am not cheating.
Links to evidence in support of ban appeal: http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=lboughtwinrar
My cheat-o-meter sits at 10.9% which while high does not mean Im cheating. Most to the reason why the cheat-o-meter is high is due to high kpm on AEK and M416, but the reason for that is I only used those guns an smaller action packed maps, where it is very possible to get KPM around 4. I was even talking with another admin yesterday, I think his name was FudgeOsticks I think, and he told me that he didn't believe I was cheating and just thought I was a decent player, which I know is the case. He told be to take it easy tho, so I took his advice hence why I am playing with vehicles today, which im trying to get better at. Thanks for taking the time to read this appeal, I hope you guys can understand and rightfully unban me.

Thanks, lboughtwinrar
iboughtwinrar

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby mpafr012 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:34 pm

I banned you, not Fabian. I will give you a second chance. We will be watching.
mpafr012
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Return to Banned?