Banned BF3

Banned BF3

Postby BlameOG » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:00 am

yes so I guess I was banned today from Skull BF3 noobs only. We had a hacker on board and everyone was trying to boot him off. From what I always thought the code to boot him was @vote yes. So I was telling people to type @vote yes. Im almost positive at one time it was @vote yes on this server . So I was telling people whos vote wasnt registered to do this. Then outta nowwhere i get booted and stated banned from CTD_62 For misinformation.

Now I get it maybe I was wrong but clearly i was not intentionally misleading people I truly thought the code was @vote yes. And I really hate hackers as im 100 % legit. Anyways everyday we get mega hackers and when we boot them they come right back on, but I get banned like this. I dunno doesnt seem right, seems a bit lets just say unwarranted. No warning no ' Hey Blame im an admin you are wrong, you must type whatever the code is. I really thought it was @vote yes and Im still pretty sure at one time it was on this server. So the code says I was banned for misinformation. Ok I get it, I was wrong but perhaps A boot and if I come back on explain the actual code.

Anyways I have been playing here for a long time and my reputation should speak for my self. Not sure why so harsh penalty for a simple mistake , could of easily been resolved with a hey your wrong. Maybe he did say it i was playing the video game im not always reading what typing.

So I guess im here asking to be unbanned. Pretty much play here every night after work for a year now. Never been banned on any server and I started gaming at Rouge spear and castle wolfenstein . Played BF1942 , BFV, BF2 BF3 Never banned once twenty years of gaming. So to be honest I was a bit surprised considering what ive seen go on in this server.

Anyways i appreciate some consideration on the violation I was banned for IE misleading information. definitely was not intentional And now I know the correct code will not happen again. So can I get this sorted out please. Thank you BlameOG
BlameOG

Re: Banned BF3

Postby battlemylog » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:29 am

Blame,

I will remove the ban. You have been around a while on our server and should know better. It looked to me like you were making it harder for folks to kick the hacker. The command is @yes or @no.

Also, stop calling me a hacker.

ctd
battlemylog
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby BlameOG » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:36 pm

Ok thank you for the unban, now I know the code. Thou I would like to make something clear here. Actually I never called you a hacker. What I said was that im calling you out for having 11.5 % on BF3 cheat O meter. Which to me seemed a bit high. I dont make the stats on cheat o meter. Now if you go look up any GREAT player most are less than 1% so yes I asked why your rating was so high on Cheat O meter.

But I never said you hacked I was waiting your response to having such a high rating in cheat o meter which you never replied to me about. I also found it strange that your weapon accuracy was at 20 % for machine guns and only 22% for the M320. As we all know there is no hacks for noob tubes. So your accuracy ratio from guns to noob tubes was also suspect. Anyways take what I said as you like but if you do not agree that 11.5 % is high that is your provocative.

There was some questionable stats that arose my suspicions 94% accuracy with the DOA with 4.31 KPM. M60 3.8 KPM with 16% accuracy AND 1255 spm I see you play plenty of maps that are not just metro seine Bazarr so i felt your stats are a bit out of line considering all the running maps you play Kharg Firestorm Caspian. . Here is the link to BF3 cheat O meter https://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=ctd_62 So you can see I was not lying about your stats.

So im sorry for upsetting you, as a legit player who has run the ground with the best of them LAZYDNA, RivaL clan, BoBance2700 and quite a few others. You had the highest rating i have ever seen even among Pros like Rival Clan. Coupled with your extremely high ping and the fact you gOt double the kills any other player on close contact maps. I felt I was well within my right to ask WHY your rating was so high.

So you should be proud of your stats !!!! YOUR KPM IS amazing for all the running maps we play. Take it as a compliment as you have the highest KPM ive ever seen from a LEGIT player with such high ping. I have been called a hacker before and it clearly made my day.. In fact it took me six years of gaming before I was called a hacker. Was one of my proudest days in gaming the first accusation i got.

Anyways we have all seen hackers come on that server everyday that do not get detected so you can not go by PB to catch them all. So I use Cheat o meter which helps me make a decision.. Problem is only the stupid ones get caught. There are plenty of undetectable hacks that the smart players use that are impossible to detect. No spread, no recoil and all the other macros and im almost positive REGULAR players on that server use these and never get caught or banned, because it is impossible to detect.

So Im sorry for asking about your stats . I will not do that again. Ill take what you say as the truth and believe you when you say you dont hack. But please dont get upset that I wrote this reply. You asked me not to call you a hacker. I just wanted to clarify the reasons behind me asking you about your stats. So ill take your word for it that you are legit, im sorry for upsetting you. And calling you out on a full server.

Come run the ground with me on some close quarter maps, im the best medic out there and easily one of the best ground guys on that server. I never run the ground with you so i havent seen your play first hand. Anyways my sincere apologies for asking about your stats. And next city map look me up and run the ground with me im sure we would kill it on the same squad.
BlameOG

Postby battlemylog » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:32 pm

Pretty sure we played on xtremenoobs together. I was banned as both battlemylog and ctd_62 from their server.. Too good, chicago and benis said. Didn't care I was legit, or switched to the losing team. I wasn't the only one that got banned like that. Bunch of whiny level 100s that couldn't handle getting shot in the face. And my ping is very low on US servers..

I used to run my cheatometer stats up for fun. Carry a defib or a pistol, and KPM goes up for main weapon, etc. Cheatometer is joke; it takes arbitrary values and assigns a "cheat percentage" to them. No meaning. We use 247 stats, gameplay, and experience to determine if player is cheating or not. Accuracy is simply a matter of clicking the mouse a lot to control recoil, for all weapons. I was abroad for a year and didn't have a desktop, so I watched all the stuff from xfactor and lvlcap to learn the tricks of the trade..

Keep reporting hackers. You can post names in the forum under "report hackers" if no admin is around.

Cheers,

ctd
battlemylog
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby Gen-Rampage5 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:22 pm

BML when did you get banned on XN?
Gen-Rampage5

Postby battlemylog » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:14 pm

A few years ago I would guess.