Idea for the server

Moderators: mpafr012, marionmorrison, Frankgt3, WRX25T

Idea for the server

Postby kekistanNative » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:04 pm

I love playing on this server (when admins aren't being dicks), and I remember asking the question of why the server doesn't use the basic back to karkand maps, since so many people should have 'em. I was told that this was tried before, and there weren't enough people....

So, my idea is, why not set aside one or two days of the week for back to karkand maps to be included? Is it possible to reconfigure the server like that every once in a while? I have very fond memories of playing these maps on Bf3, and I'd think it'd be great fun to be able to play them at least sometimes. I think that even if we only get 12-16 people per team for those games, it would still be a ton of fun! Of course the maps would be in a regular rotation, so people would be able to join on that day once a karkand map has played out.

This way, the people who have premium would know that "Oh, today is thursday- i can hop on for some karkand action", and this would very well boost the playerbase! At the very least I think we should try this, since I have a hard time believing that so many people don't have this very first expansion...

Thoughts on the idea???
kekistanNative

Re: Idea for the server

Postby mpafr012 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:26 pm

Again it would kill the server.
mpafr012
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby thatonefeller » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:42 pm

kekistanNative wrote:I love playing on this server (when admins aren't being dicks

Thoughts on the idea???

Maybe come on here without the prick mentality. Insulting the people who run the server then trying to get us too change something YOU would like too see.
Call me crazy, but if I want something done from someone I ask kindly. Especially if that said people, or person owes you nothing?
I don't know, maybe I was raised too be a decent person.
thatonefeller
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby Tizaro » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:39 pm

thatonefeller wrote:
kekistanNative wrote:I love playing on this server (when admins aren't being dicks

Thoughts on the idea???

Maybe come on here without the prick mentality. Insulting the people who run the server then trying to get us too change something YOU would like too see.
Call me crazy, but if I want something done from someone I ask kindly. Especially if that said people, or person owes you nothing?

dunno about that, look at trump....
Tizaro
SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Postby thatonefeller » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:27 pm

Tizaro wrote:
thatonefeller wrote:

Thoughts on the idea???

dunno about that, look at trump....

Literally, had nothing too do with my post. :violin:
thatonefeller
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby marionmorrison » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:12 am

I totally remember when we tried Karkand what a disaster. I vote no.
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

John Wayne
marionmorrison
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby Tizaro » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:00 pm

thatonefeller wrote:
Tizaro wrote:
thatonefeller wrote:dunno about that, look at trump....

Literally, had nothing too do with my post. :violin:

i was saying "well maybe you are crazy if such an indecent person could reach that level"
though i might be crazy too
Tizaro
SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Return to Battlefield 3