Threatened by Admin Because I Killed Him with a MAV

Threatened by Admin Because I Killed Him with a MAV

Postby NoHacksJustMAVs » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:26 am

I was just playing on your BF3 server and was threatended by the admin known as atcpete because I killed him with a MAV roadkill from my spawn while he was on the inaccessible balcony of Grand Bazaar (the one that you have to knock down a tree and climb it). He called my tactic cheesy and threatened to ban me but wouldn't acknowledge that his own tactic was also cheezy.

I am annoyed at him because I have gotten MAV kills against skl admins before and this is the first time I have ever been threatened because of it (another admin actually congratulated me once.) Is he able to actually ban me for my tactics when the server's rules don't mention MAV killing as being bad? I have stopped MAV killing for now, but would like to know if he was just having a bad day or if MAV killing is actually a bannable rule infraction. Could another admin answer this?

Thanks!
-NoHacksJustMAVs
NoHacksJustMAVs

Re: Threatened by Admin Because I Killed Him with a MAV

Postby BZ-MikeH » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:44 am

Killing someone with the mav isn't against the server rules so I'm unsure why he yelled at you...
"i went to my family reunion and didnt get hit on this year" - manbearpig
"Pops I'll taste your rainbow if you wanna" - manbearpig
"I was always convinced you were gay ManBear" - Marvalicity
"how do you get it that long?" - Jehovah
:character-yoshi: :character-luigi: :character-mario: :character-bowser:
BZ-MikeH
SkuLL Founder
SkuLL Founder

Re: Threatened by Admin Because I Killed Him with a MAV

Postby Frankgt3 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:56 pm

The guy who threatened you is not an admin, I told him that there isn't anything illegal about that; I was there when it happened. It has all being solved.
Frankgt3
SkuLL Jíbaro
SkuLL Jíbaro

Return to Battlefield 3