wtf?

Moderators: mpafr012, marionmorrison, Frankgt3, WRX25T

wtf?

Postby Elly » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:53 am

Hi, its me, Elly again, i have been told that i got unbaned. No, i do not feel like writing all the infos over and over again. You already know me. So, Choko655 told me i got unbanned, but the ban is still there. wth is wrong?? Decide please
Elly

Re: wtf?

Postby mpafr012 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:49 am

The problem is the clan you belong to is sponsored by a hack provider. For that reason, the ban was reinstated and will remain.
mpafr012
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby Elly » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:50 am

what clan??? i play for myself wtf. you think IDC is a cheating clan?? wtf is wrong with you?? who are you? who gave you admin rights man? im so mad now ... have i ever used cheats?! no! so whats your problem dude ... why should i suffer because of the others ...
Elly

Postby flisch_ » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:23 am

Elly wrote:what clan??? i play for myself wtf. you think IDC is a cheating clan?? wtf is wrong with you?? who are you? who gave you admin rights man? im so mad now ... have i ever used cheats?! no! so whats your problem dude ... why should i suffer because of the others ...

http://www.sklgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5901&p=27659#p27659
Probably you should check back on the topics you already opened instead of opening 3 different ones, huh? Back when you appealed the ban, Pops checked and it seems like you where member of a platoon that is sponsored by a hack provider. Don't you think one can assume that people sponsored by hack providers do use those products?
And getting all personal and rude just cuz someone won't unban you won't even get you anywhere near a chance for someone to review this case again. Pissing someone off in his own home simply cuz you can't take a no like a grown person is getting you kicked out most of the time in real life aswell, just as a general hint.
flisch_
SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Postby mpafr012 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:47 am

I have removed the ban as you no longer are a member of the iNside platoon.
mpafr012
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby Elly » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:31 pm

Thank you ... and on your comment about opening new topics on the forum, my last topic got locked so i wasnt able to post there anymore. Im sorry for my ,,tone,, i just simply got mad because of some peoples tunnel vision

peace
Elly

Return to Battlefield 3