Admin abuse

Admin abuse

Postby Elly » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:34 pm

Game: batllefield 3
name: iDC-ELLYYyyYY3
server: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/se ... k-Cap-SKL/
admin: it does not say the name
what happened? lol? Ive been playing on your server for some time now ... and ive experienced an admin abuse like never ever before. One game before THE ADMIN was calling me a shit etc. i said thatt i play there every day and helping them to fill up the server, im nice, i dont cheat and im not breaking any rules. I can also provide my footage if needed

peace out
Elly

Re: Admin abuse

Postby thatonefeller » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:17 pm

Perhaps a name would help. I don't recall seeing you on the server.
Anyhow, if you could explain what happened that would help. I'm sure it didn't happy exactly as you explained.
thatonefeller
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby Elly » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:23 pm

what name?? my in game name?? i said: iDC-ELLYYyyYY3

and what happened?? i was just playing. and got banned. i have it recorded
Elly

Postby Elly » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:30 pm

Elly

Postby thatonefeller » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:08 pm

If you have it recorded. Who is the admin
thatonefeller
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby Elly » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:20 pm

He was typing into the console. Admin: watch out, next time i ban you you wont get unbanned ... thats what the admin message said. Then i just got that ban message. I didnt see any admins in this game, so i dont know. The thing is, i got banned for no reason. And behaving of Skl admins is just way beyond nice and polite. Ive never been rude or anything, why are they?
Elly

Postby Pest » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:22 am

Hi,
If you are referring to the round of Firestorm when you were in the Hornet then I can confirm that yes, you were called 'shit'. This was not by an admin however, I was playing and watching the chat closely. There were a couple of players who were not happy with your play and a vote kick was also called for I believe. You were involved in the usual chat and were saying you had the endorsement of the admins to be a jet whore (no offence).
If the chat had got out of hand I would have stepped in but may I remind you the BF series is for over 18's due to the graphic nature of the language and should be regarded as such.
If you have also been banned (again) then it is up to the admin who carried this out to respond, please use the correct form on the site.
Regards.
Pest
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby Elly » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:36 am

Ive already done that wtf. Are you kidding me??? Yes i got banned
My name: iDC-ELLYYyyYY3
Server: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/se ... k-Cap-SKL/
Ban: Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: Not a noob and killing the server.

Like i said, i was playing and this message came out. I really dont know why they need to act like that. I didnt do anything. Btw this is my second post with the exact same content. So yeah, im trying to get unbanned. Im really sorry that we always need to go throught all of this.

As always, peace out
Elly

Return to Battlefield 3