Hello

Hello

Postby TheMizzou » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:12 am

Hey everyone!!

I am back from my hiatus. I don't know if I will be playing BF3 again, but I think I'm going to try and stay connected on this forum.

So a little bit about what happened to me back in 2015. When I left I was handling some issues with depression and suicidal thoughts. I actually ended up withdrawing from school so I could go back home to figure out my life and determine why I was having issues. I managed to figure everything out luckily and I returned to school the following semester, and everything since has been great. I was truly addicted to BF3 back in the day and was playing way too much for my good. I have been hesitant with all gaming since, knowing that I am prone to addiction especially with gaming. I really do miss this community and the amount of gaming I did on the server. I was inspired to post this when I saw W3ldon was still around haha. I miss talking with you guys on chat and playing.

I hope to be able to play at least a little bit of BF3, just maybe not jump right in with full on gaming. I won't be doing too much owning for a while. The summer may hold a different picture ;).

Mizzou
TheMizzou

Re: Hello

Postby Jehova's Wetnesses » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:39 am

Yo, welcome back, always happy to have you on BF1 too.
Jehova's Wetnesses
Church of God's
Church of God's

Return to Battlefield 3