BF3 Vet hoping to be allowed on the server

Moderators: mpafr012, marionmorrison, Frankgt3, WRX25T

BF3 Vet hoping to be allowed on the server

Postby PhoenixGenevieve » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:29 am

I've been playing Battlefield 3 since launch and have enjoyed every hour (Or 700) of it. I've started playing it a lot again, and sadly the game's age is beginning to show in its server population. This server is one of the few populated rush servers, which is my favourite gamemode. I would very much appreciate if I could be added to the exceptions list for this server. I've never had a server to call "home" before and would be very happy if I could play on your server.

Thanks.
PhoenixGenevieve

Re: BF3 Vet hoping to be allowed on the server

Postby Pest » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:20 pm

No problem, just fill in a quick application and your more than welcome.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

There is a VIP solution too but it's always better join the clan if your looking for a home.

Cheers.
:)
Pest
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby PhoenixGenevieve » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:45 pm

Aww, sweet :D

IGN: Phoenix Genevieve
Battlelog: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/so ... 143553/pc/
Yes, I have a microphone
Yes, I use Discord
Other games I play right now are Rainbow Six: Siege and Rising Storm 2

I like to think that I'm a fairly honorable player. I've never really been one to use glitched weapons (Like the USAS with Frags at launch) and I'm not the kind of person who always plays my absolute hardest and goes for every kill I see. I'm primarily a jet pilot, and if my team is winning by a lot (Holding all of the objectives and having a substantial ticket difference) I'll generally back off to try to let the enemy team take an objective or two to give them a chance. On the ground I play the objective pretty aggressively; generally playing Medic or Recon. I love being able to revive and heal teammates, as well as use the MAV to spot targets for my teammates. Overall, I'm just a very team-oriented player and hope to be allowed into this community c:
PhoenixGenevieve

Postby Pest » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:12 am

Thanks for the application.
Pretty impressive stats there. :)
Am not sure if this is the right server for you though, it's primarily for noobs and also has a 700spm limit. I understand you saying you like a fair game and pull back to let the losers re take bases but it still puts a lot of new players off watching a jet smash them to pieces.
Senior admin decision called for I think.
Cheers.
Pest
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby mpafr012 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:53 am

We also do not allow Dual Claning, or said another way, you may not be in another clan for BF3 and also be in our clan.
mpafr012
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby PhoenixGenevieve » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:54 am

That's perfectly fine by me. I'm not actually in any clan; I just use the clan tag.
PhoenixGenevieve

Return to Battlefield 3