Another for review

Another for review

Postby phungus420 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:49 am

This guy here:

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/Ebola_Gawd

He may be just really good, it's possible. This isn't one where I am 100% certain. In fact I thought he was just skilled, but 3 times in a row in insta killed me with the G18 pistol, when I was gunning for him (based on the mini map) and he couldn't have seen me (impossible for me to have been spotted) two of those times. I'm actually more confident he has a toggle cheatbot for headshots than the last one. This guy isn't banned, but the play was even more suspicious. Again though, it's possible, he could just have really good reflexes, or have gotten lucky a few times in a row. But it didn't feel right, you know what I mean? The double headshots with G18 when I had the drop on him just felt like a cheat. But submitting for review. Without a spectate mode, I just don't think I'll ever be certain if someone is cheating unless it's super obvious. It's hard to know when someone is just streaking/in the zone or not. But that felt like a toggle cheat to me.

*edit:
If he is cheating, he doesn't have it on all the time. For sure this is a toggle headshot bot, if he is cheating at all.
phungus420

Re: Another for review

Postby battlemylog » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:19 pm

We've banned an alias of that account before (3 aliases for 47 hours of gameplay..) and he wrote an explanative writeup asking for unban. His wording sounded a little fishy. He would need to be in the server and catch our eye again for us to issue a more permanent ban.

Thanks for the report, we will keep an eye out..
battlemylog
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby battlemylog » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:21 pm

If you can find the battle report from the game you are referencing, that may be helpful.
battlemylog
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby phungus420 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Well, I'm alot more "certain" this guy is using a toggle bot than the last guy I reported. He reminds me alot of when I modded the AA server in Tremulous (unfortunately the game is dead, but one of the best games I've ever played). He felt exactly like toggle bots I'd catch, where they were skilled enough to get buy, but would toggle a headshot bot at critical periods. This felt especially true because I use the G18 exclusively, and the way I died at the ranges he headshot insta killed me at are IMO impossible, even when I'm in the zone I can't get that kind of TTK at that range with that weapon. Tremulous had a spectate mode and it was super obvious when you'd see them toggle the headshot bot, but this game doesn't unfortunetly. I'm alot more certain this guy is cheating than the last guy I reported; I've seen players like the last guy who just really do have insane aim with certain gear, but those G18 insta kills were impossible as far as I know.

I'm not sure how to get a battlelog of the game. But keep an eye out for this guy. Again he isn't aimbotting all the time, he will toggle it it on, at least I'm pretty damn sure he is. Anyway this isn't meant as a critique of your moderation, I'm not 100% certain myself, just letting you know my thought process here and why I'm close to as certain as I can be about this guy without being 100% certain. I just wish I could spectate it, because I'd wager dollars to donuts I'd see him look like a skilled player and then at times you'd see the slick tracking of a bot take over where it locks and tracks to the head roboticly in a way that is obviously not human.
phungus420

Postby Tizaro » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:03 pm

fyi, theres a specific forum for reporting hackers
viewforum.php?f=15
Tizaro
SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Return to Battlefield 3