Mopblock, abuseful Admin

Mopblock, abuseful Admin

Postby OffsideRush » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:24 pm

Hi,

I've wanted to become an admin but thought that I should try all the BFs first to test each server for myself. While I was playing "Noobs Only! Learn to Play | Fast Respawn | No Rank Cap | [SKL]" on Battlefield 3, my favourite server....I encountered mopblock. I've played this server regularly and for the most part it's been smooth sailing until I encountered the sterotypical bad admin in mopblock, (I think he goes by "mop" on this site). He Invited 2 hackers onto his team and rolled with them for at least 4 matches. I constantly asked him to kick them! Especially since at least one of them has a known reputation for cheating. When calling him out to do his job and kick such a blatant cheater, he said on at least two occasions "I do not care if they cheating" All he did was threaten to ban me if I kept calling him out to do his job stating that as admin, he could "do whatever the fuck I want".

I replied saying that I was not afraid of him and received a ban. Obviously I cannot be an admin and be banned at the same time, nor would I want to pay donations to a clan that has me banned on a server. I want to be clear that even if my ban is not uplifted, at the very least, I ask that you control you admins who just care about boosting their own stats and “winning”. I want to play other BFs on SkL servers, and do not want to encounter such admins in the future. To be fair, most of the admins that I have encountered from SkL are great. Please weed out the few bad apples.

- OffsideRush
PS. I have also emailed this to Mike.

EDIT: In case if you were wondering what reason he gave for the unjustifiable ban. He just put his name. It literally says nothing but his name. I guess he could not come up with a reason and writing "triggered because he called me an ass" looks too childish.
Link to screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/di9og9U.png
OffsideRush

Re: Mopblock, abuseful Admin

Postby mop » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:15 pm

1. Should I post your abusive comments offside? You were tbaned for abusing people on the server and despite several warnings you continually abused me and others on the server. You were so bad the server was trying to votekick you for 2 games before I warned you, then a whole game before I t-banned you.
2. Secondly - the "hackers". Where did you get I invited them from lol? I was playing solo. I didn't see you name anyone. I looked the top 5 of each team up and they were not hacking. I asked you to politely report them, but instead you hurled more abuse. No one else on the server had your issues.
3. "i do not care if they are cheating" - "do whatever the fk i want" - Just lies - straight up. in the first game you were whinging in most i said nothing... nothing at all the whole game. Instead I looked up the players you were crying about and found they were not hacking. We have the logs, there's no point making shit up.
4. I warned you for a 4th time about your language on metro and you said something to the effect of "I'm not afraid of being banned off a server that used to be good".
5. Your reason was self evident in the several warnings I gave you over the 2 rounds leading up to it, but if there is future occasion to ban you I'll be sure to spell it out for you one more time.

You received a temp ban after several warnings and directly abusing me. If you come back tomorrow, play nice and you can stay. Report your suspicions of players with respect. Keep abusing admins and you'll be banned longer.
In future deal in the facts, not fabricated shit.

mop
mop

Postby OffsideRush » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:43 pm

1) that vote was started by Grayano, an aimbotter. I RECEIVED A SINGLE VOTE...you want to guess who? :D LOL. The lobby was not against me at all. Puh-lease. I tried kicking one of the cheaters and got enough votes...then the vote reset magically. Hmmm...

2) Grayano was going like 20+ and 2 despite literally running in a straight line at the objective and planting etc. Amazing how 32 of us could never kill him...I forget the other one's name but there were 2. We were all talking about it in Team chat. I did not even know you were in the lobby until a teammate pointed it out (which is pathetic). I had assumed no SkL admin was in the lobby since the matches were an utter one-sided shit show for several games in a row. I said you rolled with them because you were always on their team or at least for the handful of matches where this all went down. FUNNY how the scrambling never put you guys against each other.

3) You acted like a word that rhymes with punt. I used that exact word to describe your actions and you got triggered. So post your UNEDITED logs then. But you won't. Or else that would become embarrassing. Feel free to photoshop if you want. I'm not going to apologize for writing in Alll chat what my squad and team thought, especially when it's all facts. Your right that I was mean to you, it was well deserved. :clap:

4) You're absolutely right. You threaten me constantly. I say I'm not afraid of you and you ban me. Again, triggered much? :violin:

5) You didn't star talking until near the end, if it wasn't for your score I would have thought you were AFK. When you did write, you said you had no problem with the one-sided games/hackers and other complaints. Nor was there a ban threat yet until the last match (not counting Metro that lasted literally 5 seconds until I was banned because other people started to turn on you. And as for your last paragraph, I just hit rank 45 from the last match on your server, (look it up on Battle Logs) which was the last achievement I needed from BF3 and am already onto the next BF....so don't condescend me like a child. Also you never communicated any duration of the ban until now and nor was it in the screenshot posted.

In the future, deal with the FACT that you ride the coattails of cheaters in your own lobby and don't act or even speak until someone call you out on your own bullshit. This is exactly why DICE/EA is moving away from the old server model for BF anyway...I can't wait to you get eliminated first in BF:V when you can't hide behind hackers. This really does belong on r/quityourbullshit doesn't it? "Abuse" =/= getting called out on your BS. :clap:

PS. "=PMG= MultiGaming Tank Superiority - banned for killing the salty admin PMGspray..." CUTE BL STATUS mop, SOUNDS FAMILIAR!

:banana-fingers: Mic drop. :banana-fingers:
OffsideRush

Postby mop » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:02 am

thanks for showing your colours :) See above ^
mop

Postby FIsh » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:38 pm

boo fkin hoo. Gayano is not a hacker. He has been playing for a long time on the server.

And holy shlt thats a long post for a nearly dead game. Go write a book or something.
FIsh

Return to Battlefield 3