The Culling

The Culling

Postby Marshmallow_Fox » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:21 pm

I know you guys were always into those crafting survival games like DayZ, Rust, H1Z1, etc. but I was never really able to get into something like that. I needed something with a more regimented progression, and an end goal.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/437220/

The Culling is a fast-paced crafting survival game mixed with Battle Royale/Hunger Games, where 16 players are dropped on an island, and have to create weapons, traps, and gear in order to be the last man standing. It's early access right now, but it's been pretty stable for me so far. No microtransactions as far as I know, all perks are unlocked from the start, cosmetic items are earned through playing, and new air-drop packages are found in the game. There's also a 2-player co-op mode where you play as teams of 2. Matches have a 25 minute limit, after which gas will begin filling the level (if not manually activated by a player), until the battlefield closes in to the center. I played about 10 matches last night, was wholly satisfied, and then realized I had only been playing for a little less than 2 hours.

I was going to wait until it went on sale to buy it, but at $15, I don't think I needed to.
GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Marshmallow_Fox
SkuLL Member
SkuLL Member

Return to Other