Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

Postby parklez » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:30 pm

Game: BF3
Your In game name: leparklez
Server Name Banned from: NOOBS ONLY (I can't find the link, it's likely the only one there is, rush mainly)
Admin who banned you?: did not show
Please Describe What Happened: lucky kill streak and... someone got pissed I assume
Links to evidence in support of ban appeal: I was streaming, you can see my skill in-game before, while, and after the ban: https://www.twitch.tv/leparklez/v/117267763
Full stream VOD: https://www.twitch.tv/leparklez/v/117236603 (I play on the server on 2:10:00 time)
parklez

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby thatonefeller » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:49 pm

parklez wrote: Please Describe What Happened: lucky kill streak and... someone got pissed I assume

Wonderful attitude. Great great way to get unbanned.
Also, if you get past the attitude, look down in the "banned" section.
Fill the proper way, and proper forum.
Thanks sunshine.
-the admin that did not ban you.
thatonefeller
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby parklez » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:23 pm

lmao great admin, great server, great attitude against "cheaters" would join again :lol:
parklez

Postby Jehova's Wetnesses » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:33 pm

You're welcome to explore other options than our server. If you wish to appeal your ban use the appropriate section.
Jehova's Wetnesses
Church of God's
Church of God's

Postby gammalock » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:36 am

you gotta see the tittle of the twitch vid. "so good people think I cheat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"
and then he put as update:"after going that extra mile asking for unban, they actually think I'm cheating"
bro at this point no one thinks you're cheathing, you just have a shitty attitude
gammalock
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Postby thatonefeller » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:48 am

gammalock wrote:you gotta see the tittle of the twitch vid. "so good people think I cheat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"
and then he put as update:"after going that extra mile asking for unban, they actually think I'm cheating"
bro at this point no one thinks you're cheathing, you just have a shitty attitude

And he's not that good either. Yes better than me.
Means nothing. Reminder, he's playing on our NOOB server with a skill level cap. :clap:
thatonefeller
SkuLL Admin
SkuLL Admin

Return to Battlefield 3